Total Ltd is a business to business service provider, delivering genuine solutions across all core telecommunication services.
We are currently seeking a full time Management Accountant, to be based at our offices in Cheltenham.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, primary duties will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts for submission to the Board and other external stakeholders:
- Accurate preparation and posting of monthly journals including accruals and pre-payments
- Timely and accurate analysis of actual spend vs budget reporting to Directors and Department Heads
- Cash flow and balance sheet consolidations
- Balance sheet schedules and monthly reconciliations including inter-company accounts
- Production of group payroll and payroll year end processes
- Assistance with year-end audit process and year-end audit file including accurate and complete recording of journal postings and general ledger reconciliations
- Reconciliation of the fixed asset nominal ledger accounts to the underlying fixed asset register.
With a background in or experience of management accounting or financial management, candidates should also possess a proven knowledge of budgeting and forecasting and be able to demonstrate strong analytical and clear communication skills.
This is a fairly autonomous role and therefore the ability to work on your own initiative to the highest standards and to gain and apply new knowledge quickly are key personal attributes
Proven advanced skills in Microsoft Excel will be required whilst use of Sage Line 50 and Payroll would be advantageous (although full training will be provided).
To apply, please send CV with covering letter to Debbie Lerwill (Financial Controller), Total Ltd, Telecom House, High Street, Cheltenham GL50 3HQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position is based on 37.5 hours per week
Closing date - Monday 3rd December